Fundraising Resources for Members
Our club has two fundraiser events: Circus Osorio in May, Memorial Day Week-end and Ocktoberfest in October. Resources, consisting of promotional documents & graphics, for members to use for supporting their fundraising efforts will be listed below as they become available. Simply choose and click on the item you wish to use to download the item to a folder on your computer. TIP: Some computers and networks take longer tha others to download files so please allow time for downloads. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or problems.
A.Sponsor Letters. Note that the letter asked that readers refer to the enclosed project flyer and sponsor form which are to be enclosed with your mailings.
1. Sponsor Letter - Microsoft Word template. Use this template to edit the content as you wish for your potential sponsor contact. After editing save the edited copy with a file name like "your sponsor contact name" .doc. This will preserve the template file for reuse. Then you can print, sign and mail your letter. You may also use the document to mail merge with your list (Excel spreadsheet) of potential sponsors.
2. Sponsor Letter - Text file for copy/paste into a personal Email message to your potential sponsor contacts.
3. Sponsor Letter - A pdf file of the sponsor letter with a blank area above the letter text. You may simply print this document , write in a personal note above the text and then mail to your potential sponsor contact.
4. Sponsor Letter Package - A packaged pdf file containg our sponsor letter without a salutation (the usual "Dear John"), our Service Projects flyer (our club story) and our sponsor form. This easy to use package can be printed in color or in black & white and used to hand to a prospective sponsor after making contact, personally telling our club Rotary story, and asking a person to be a sponsor. The person can read the information at leisure and discuus later when you follow-up. The package is appropriate for use in "cold-calling"; e.g. calling on businesses at their office or place of business.
B. Sponsor Letter enclosures/attachements
1. Service Project Flyer (Detailed) for printing and enclosing with your mailed sponsor letters or sending as an attachment with your personal emails to potential sponsor contacts.
2. Service Project Flyer (Summary) for printing and enclosing with your mailed sponsor letters or sending as an attachment with your personal emails to potential sponsor contacts.
4. Top 3 Reasons to Sponsor/Donate. Print this document and use as talking points in your negotiations with potential sponsor contacts.
5. Mailing/Return Envelope. You may print this on standard #10 envelopes and use with hand addressing for your mailings or enclose as a return envelope for your contacts. You may wish to add a stamp as a courtesey to your contact.
6. Mailing Envelope - Microsoft Word template. Use this envelope template to add the address as you wish for your potential sponsor contact. After editing save the edited copy with a file name like "your sponsor contact name"envelope .doc. This will preserve the template file for reuse. Then you can print the envelope. You may also use the document to mail merge with your list (Excel spreadsheet) of potential sponsors.